- Sleeps 2 - 4 plus baby. 1 dog accepted. Great views across the sea.
- Linen and towels included
- Lounge with views to Skye. TV, DVD player, radio/CD/cassette, iPhone docking station.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over. Shaver socket, towel warmer.
- Spacious porch with washer/drier, small freezer and boot/coat drier.
- Large, unusual garden with picnic table and clothes line. Parking for one car.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining room with views to the islands. Cooker with ceramic hob, oven and grill. Fridge and microwave. Iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- 2 bedrooms - one double (ground floor - views to the islands), 1 twin (upstairs) with space for cot. Views to Skye.
The Cottage is particularly good for 1 or 2 couples or families with 1 or 2 children plus baby. The beds upstairs can be pushed together if required. There is plenty of space upstairs for a cot. Access is fairly flat, only small steps, and suitable for wheelchair access up to 2'3" width. It adjoins the main house but is completely separate and sound-proof. Convector heaters can be set on 24 hour timer and there is an electric "wood burning stove" in the lounge. A selection of books, DVDs, games and lots of visitor information is provided. Electricity on £1 coin meter. Use of Games room and play area. Free Wi-Fi access. Use of sauna on coin meter bookable for your own use.
"A quick note to say how much we enjoyed the cottage. It is by far the nicest self-catering accommodation I have stayed in and in such a beautiful location."
"The view from the kitchen window was ever-changing and full of interest… the garden was so lovely, well-maintained and the huge rock great fun to climb on."
"The Cottage is so comfortable and the view from the kitchen amazing. I will miss eating my breakfast gazing out across the bay. Our trip to Eigg and Rum will remain with me for a long time. The scenery and the wildlife were stunning – sheerwaters, eagles, seals, porpoise ... amazing! The best way to celebrate my 40th. Birthday!"
"This has been an absolute dream holiday; beautiful scenery, peace and quiet, perfect beaches and a wonderful, comfortable cottage to come back to."